Windows 10 is here, and how could it be otherwise, we are more than happy to share with you our interactive guide to learn everything you need to know about the new operating version of Microsoft.
Among its main novelties, Windows 10 has incorporated a number of exclusive tools such as Cortana or Grove Music, not to mention the possibility of synchronizing your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone devices to exchange files.
How to install windows 10 Installation Instructions:
First, you have to know what kind of Windows you have, so you can see which one you are going to install. Do the following steps:
1. Go to “Team” and right click on it and click on “Properties”.
2. In the “System” part you can see what type of Windows you have.
Now, we will proceed as follows:
3. Go a little further down this page, so you can download the Windows you need.
4. You will have a RAR file, decompress it.
5. Execute the ISO file. You will have to have Deamon Tools Ultra (download).
6. Then, go to “Computer” and open the drive disk of the ISO file (there will appear, right click and “open”).
7. Run the file “setup.exe”.
8. When the installation window opens, click on “Not at this time” and then “Next”.
9. Then click “Accept.”
10. Click on “Install.”
11. Wait until Windows is installed, it will restart several times, this process can take between 30 and 40 minutes depending on your equipment and files.
12. When finished, now we will proceed to configure the team: click “Next”.
13. Then, click on “Use quick configuration”.
14. Then, click “Next”.
15. You will have to wait another while until Windows is finished installing.
16. Now, go to “Start”, then “Settings”.
17. Then, click on “Update and security”.
18. And there will appear options to update your Windows.
click here to get more information how to install windows 10.